Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How are they for quality, survice and and being that im in Canada shipping?
O ya and same things for Yearone? Would they be better being im in Canada?

·
14,011 Posts
Where are you in B.C.? If you're close to the U.S. border, ship to a receiver in the closest town in Washington State and pick it up yourself. You save a ton of money on shipping, brokerage, etc.

Bob

·
Registered
254 Posts
well classic is cool for me... thats were i got several of my new parts for my nova... as for shipping i wouldent know cuz i lived in socal pretty much 30 miles from them so id go and pick up my orders.... but now i live in south dakota soooo yeah no more shipping brakes for me lol... you can always call them up and find out how much shipping will run you....

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have ordered from Classic 5 or 6 times without any problems, I live in MN and the shipping took 5-7 days. I have also ordered from Yearone and Paddock without any problems and shipping was about the same for all.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I have ordered from CI many times. Had an issue with a product once and they fixed it right away. Didn't even ask me to send the old stuff back. Othe rthan that, never an issue. Great customer service. I have a 20% off coupon if you need it.

I always found Year One a bit more expensive but they also have more components to choose from. Ground Up is another choice depending on what you need. Right Stuff detailing is recommended for their brake components and fuel lines, stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
In most but not all cases parts are parts.

What I mean is most parts are made by the same source. Everyone sells them. This makes them commodities.

There are niche parts that are only sold by one source.

So if you know what you are looking to buy, then price, shipping, and service become the deciding factors.

Do not leave our site sponsor NNN out of the list. They can get most parts, call them if you do not see it in the catalog. Plus they can tell you what fits and what does not. They are one of the few who work with the vendors to develop new parts or improve parts.

Greg

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hows Classic Industries costomer service? I have a few questions and was wondering if im better off to call instead of email

Thanks Pat

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Hows Classic Industries costomer service? I have a few questions and was wondering if im better off to call instead of email

Thanks Pat
The guy I spoke with said hardtop and 2 door sedan weatherstrip is the same, and he couldn't tell me what brand w/s they are selling me so I said no thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts