Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I hope everybody has a great weekend! We are having another big sale!

Go to ClassicIndustries.com, call us toll free, or visit our retail showroom and get up to 20% off* the parts you need!

If you decide to phone your order in, make sure to give the representative the code below.

This limited-time offer Ends October 8, 2013, at midnight PST. Use code RTC134M during checkout.

*Some restrictions apply.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Paul for extending the discounts. My dad and I picked up a 66 nova pass 1/4 panel and door skin from the last sale special. Will be looking for additional parts during this special.

Thanks,

Randy & Jason Hall

·
Registered
21 Posts
question for Paul

What determines the amount will be discounted from the order? Your sale reads up to 20%. I am asking because I am going through your catalog now to put my parts order together. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What determines the amount will be discounted from the order? Your sale reads up to 20%. I am asking because I am going through your catalog now to put my parts order together. Thank you for your time.
Hi JBiehl,

The amount of discount you will receive off your order depends on the type of products you are purchasing. For instance, most of the restoration parts we sell are discountable and with use of the promo code will receive a full 20% off. However, there may be an occasional exception and some items like High Performance parts, for example, along with items that are marked "Discounted Item" or "Discount Exempt" feature an already discounted everyday price. These discounted items would be excluded from any further discount.

So, when you are making your list, just keep an eye out for "Discounted Items" logo, or "Discount Exempt" note and remember that special orders may not be included in the offer. Of course, these items are the exception to the rule. Our promotions generally save customers between 16-20% off their order overall. Please feel free to always call us or check online for current pricing.

For more information on our policies, please look here: http://www.classicindustries.com/info/promotions/

Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Was thinking about ordering but it says what I was intersted in getting is on back order. And I'm not sure if its on the discount list.... :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was thinking about ordering but it says what I was intersted in getting is on back order. And I'm not sure if its on the discount list.... :(
Hi Yellowdog73,

PM me your contact information and the part you are looking for. One of us will research it and get back to you.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.