Chevy Nova Forum banner

Classic 4th Genaration Parts

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  wormwood 
#1 ·
Hello all,
Since the 2009 Classic catalog arrived I tried to get hold of a set of Standard Headlamp Bezels for my car. They had been on backorder but in the beginning of March I decided to just order them and let them show back order. Well they showed up today. I removed them from the box and they look good. Now I need to find new screws. I have a NOS Nova Custom Grill so this will sort of help to finish off the front end.

#3 ·
Congrats on breaking through the C/I backorder wall. You are almost certainly the first 4th Gen person to figure out how to actually get parts out of C/I. Well done.

In regards to needing screws, just one quick comment. One of the absolute smartest things I did when I began my 77 project was that I put all other expenses on hold, and purchased a huge assortment of chrome plated screws of various sizes and lengths, a huge assortment of stainlees steel bolts, nuts, flat and lock washers, and a medium sized assortment of chevy bowtie bolts of various sizes, with chrome washers. This made reassembly of the car go very, very smoothly, and of course you can't beat having all shiny new hardware.

Best of luck,

J

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.