Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Church Boys steering arms and man are they ever nice:cool::yes:
Chuck is a great guy to deal with, excellent service and awesome products, and I recommend anyone buy from Church Boys Racing.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Customer service

I once question them about use of an Inline 6 with their suspension systems in my First Gen. Within One Day they found an Inline and mounted in a available First Gen to mock up clearances, taking pictures all of the way.

Wow, excellent communication from these guys!!:yes:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I think the Churchs just LOVE cars (Novas)

Have you EVER heard of a company installing an engine THAT quickly just to get a customer? Well maybe the Churches would, but not anyone else.
The one thing that ticks me off about them is, everytime you call and have a question Chuck is to nice. I mean who in the hell does he think he is? THEN, to top it off, even if it means he's not selling something to you, he gives you advice and tells you what has worked for them. I mean come on, I havent figured it out yet, NOT trying to get me to buy more and more of his stuff. I'm onto you Chuck Church, I'm onto you. :devil:
Adam

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Have you EVER heard of a company installing an engine THAT quickly just to get a customer? Well maybe the Churches would, but not anyone else.
The one thing that ticks me off about them is, everytime you call and have a question Chuck is to nice. I mean who in the hell does he think he is? THEN, to top it off, even if it means he's not selling something to you, he gives you advice and tells you what has worked for them. I mean come on, I havent figured it out yet, NOT trying to get me to buy more and more of his stuff. I'm onto you Chuck Church, I'm onto you. :devil:
Adam
The Church Family is into Novas as much as the rest of us!!

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Chuck is always a pleasure to talk to and his customer service is second to none:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts