Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations, seems the only one left in Phoenix is Metro and the wait time is too long. I would be willing to ship if anyone has some good recommendations outside of Arizona.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
i have never dealt with this company. they had a booth at a car show i was at last year. they are around the detroit,mi area. Kro-Pro 800 383 4277.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Zonie, any shops in Nogales? Always mixed opinions on Mexican plating shops but maybe worth a try since you're not that far away.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have never dealt with this company. they had a booth at a car show i was at last year. they are around the detroit,mi area. Kro-Pro 800 383 4277.
Thanks, Redrider

I went to their website, the original owner sold, they have good reviews but also have a really bad one, too much of a crapshoot to ship and hope. Seems like a good chrome shop would be a good business opportunity.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've used Metro to strip chrome from some parts and straighten/repair bumpers but have never had anything actually chromed by them. My experience with them has been positive but I've had to wait for 3-4 weeks just to strip parts.

There is a Nova owner from San Diego on here that has brought his parts and his car to Mexico for paint and body as well as chroming. The quality appeared to be very good and the pricing seemed very reasonable. I can't remember his username otherwise I'd post it for you but once I do I will update.

·
14,582 Posts
Sherms custom plating in Sacramento is supposed to be very good. I have seen some of their work and it was really nice. Their online ph # is 916-646-0160

·
Registered
88 Posts
AC Plating - Bakersfield

661-324-5454
ACplating.com

I've had some parts rechromed here. Hood spear, vent window frame, review mirror, vent window chrome.
Nice job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts