Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I just wanted to post some pictures of what I got to come home to yesterday! Also, a huge shout out to Tim for helping with selecting my kit and answering the 100's of questions I had. Unfortunately I will be packing this kit away for a while until I get the rest of my parts gathered for the big LS swap (fuel system, cooling system, etc).

While i have the kit out, anyone have any specific questions about the parts?
I went with: basic IFS kit with the standard USA built coilovers, drop spindles (with ford bolt pattern since I am keeping the 8.8 rear as ford and I have a set of 17" rims already in ford bolt), manual rack and pinion, steel fender panels....

Came home to find:

All uwrapped and unstrapped:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Nice, bet you are super excited! Im gettn real close to ordering up a pallet size present myself. Tim seems to be very knowledgeble and helpful. I bother him every wk with different upgrade questions. Take lots of pics of installation.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, Yeah, I still want to go through and check all parts before going much further. Tim, where are the instructions packed?!?! :D.

My plan is to pack it away until I feel I have about 90% of the parts to install the LS/turbo/4L80E. Then install/mock/fabricate all the parts on the bare frame, pull everything off, powdercoat and reassemble... or as my buddies call it, "OCC it" as that was basically all that cheesy show was, build, tear down, powdercoat/chrome, assemble!

·
Registered
973 Posts
I got my pallet last week:cool: it's been mocked up and off to powdercoating. Next week it goes on:devil:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are way ahead of me! Did you do any modifications like welding on brake line tabs?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts