Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jake. I am 17 and for the past year I have been building a Pro Street 1972 Nova. When i got this car, the plan for it was to make it a restoration, but as time went along, i thought of all the cool things i wanted to do to it, and one modification here meant another there. That being said, the look and design of this car is going to be a Pro Street that will look like no other, similar to the "Notorious Nova", or Fesler's Nova. The first year of building this was tough, since i had never worked with sheet metal before, but i have learned a lot from this process about metal working tools, and welding. I am going to be posting pictures of the build on here, and i will be happy to answer any questions you have about parts were putting on, how i made something, etc. The engine we're going to put in is a LS3 6.2L at 480 HP. For the front suspension were going to run is the Chassisworks front clip, and the Chassisworks Canted Four Link with Chassisworks Fab 9 housing. Brakes: 6 piston in the front, 4 in the rear. The design of the front roll pan, custom front grille, rear diffuser, and rear roll pan are based off what i think a 2013 Nova would look like, to give the car a more modern look to it. Feel free to ask me anything! Thanks! Oh and if anyone could help me out on understanding how to post pictures that would be much appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts