Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I have a nova de1972 equipped with a big block 454 engine I seek to replace the front and rear brakes by performance kits.
I did research at summit and auto rock but there is such version and model that I do not know what to look for.
the use of the car will be road and circuit
the original 15-inch wheels will be replaced with 16 or 17 inches
the front axle will be reviewed as well as the suspension
All advice is welcome
thank you !!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi Gabriel,

have a look on the complete kits Ride Tech offers from Wilwood. I'll go with the Superlite Kit

or review the offering from CarId, there you will find different kits for almost every price range.

·
Registered
189 Posts
the 2nd one does include also a front drop spindle which will lower your Nova by 2".

The 1st kit will reuse the OEM/existing spindle - hopefully already a disc version. otherwise you will need also a spindle.

as you are also searching for wheels: keep in mind that the 2nd kit will relocate the wheels out 3/8 in. on each side at the front. Rear kits will relocate the wheels out 1/8 in. on each side.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes indeed I am also looking for rims I think apsser in 17 in the front and 19 in the back.
thank you for having me remade the displacement of the wheels I use a translator not always precise.
I did not understand for the second kit?

as you are also searching for wheels: keep in mind that the 2nd kit will relocate the wheels out 3/8 in. on each side at the front. Rear kits will relocate the wheels out 1/8 in. on each side.

I think to belittle the car a little I think that the 1 st kit will be more appropriate when you think?
thank you
gaby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts