1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chip Foose Braselton Bash
Saturday, June 17, 2006
11 a.m. to 9 p.m.

You are invited to a very special car show.
Chip Foose, automotive designer and television star, will be the guest of honor at the June Braselton Bash. This show is a fund-raiser to fight Progeria, a rare, fatal genetic disorder that causes children to age prematurely. The Progeria Research Foundation is leading the charge to develop treatment with the goal of finding a cure.

This is your chance to make a difference in a child’s life while celebrating the automotive hobby. Instead of the regular $10.00 admission fee to the car show, the admission fee for the June 17 show will be $30.00, with all proceeds donated to the Progeria Research Foundation. Tickets are on sale now and are going fast. To make sure you can participate in this very special event, please purchase your tickets in advance online at www.yearone.com or by calling 1-800-YearOne. The part number is BBPT .

This Braselton Bash Car Show will have all of the attractions of the previous Braselton Bashes…a car show, gift certificate and prize drawings, a kid’s area and a burnout exhibition. In addition, there will be a Silent Auction with many exciting specialty packages.

All proceeds from the Car Show and the Silent Action will be donated to the Progeria Research Foundation.

Schedule of Events for Saturday, June 17:

11:00 a.m. Registration Opens
11:00 a.m. Show Begins
7:00 p.m. Registration Closes
7:30 p.m. All Ballots Must Be In
8:00 p.m. Awards Presentation
8:30 p.m. Burn-Outs Exhibition, hosted by BF Goodrich Tires
9:00 p.m. Leave for Test & Tune at Atlanta Dragway

Please take this opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life and come celebrate the automotive hobby with us. We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Your Friends At YearOne

Note: In case of rain in the forecast, please call 1-800-Year-One, ext. 345, for the latest update before you leave for the show.
For more information on the YearOne Braselton Bash Car Show, visit us online at www.yearone.com or call 1-800-Year-One, ext. 345.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I'm signed up for this one. Who's going to join me?

No charge for spectators at the car show.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the car loaded up. On my way to Locust Grove to pick up passengers. Plan to depart from there at 9AM. This week, I have been amazed at how many people have never heard of Chip Foose. I became aware of his work many years ago. I thought the rest of the world had become familiar with him due to the "Overhaulin'" show. My bad.
Nobody else has posted to this. I thought I would drop a line to bump this up. Maybe mine won't be the only Nova there. I guess I'll find out soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts