Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I wanted to show Nova in my country!

The production is a 1969 until 1978

The model:
CHEVY 4 drs
CHEVY STANDAR 4 drs
CHEVY SUPER 4 drs
CHEVY DELUXE 4 drs
CHEVY DELUXE CHEVROMATIC(Automatic) 4 drs
CHEVY SS 4 drs
CHEVY MALIBU 4 drs
CHEVY MALIBU CHEVROMATIC (Automatic) 4 drs
CHEVY COUPE SS 1971-72 2 drs
CHEVY SERIE II december 72-78 2 drs

The engine:
230ci 140 hp 8.1 comp. Standar engine
250 ci 155 hp 8.1 comp. 1bbl Coupe SS and 4pts
250 ci 178 hp 8.1 comp. 2bbl Holley 40-40 Only and Serie 2

next post photos!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site! Here is a related thread about a Nova on an album cover from 1962 in Argentina - can you tell us more about this Nova, and if it was from Argentina (you said 1969 - 1978, so maybe this was from another country?).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site! Here is a related thread about a Nova on an album cover from 1962 in Argentina - can you tell us more about this Nova, and if it was from Argentina (you said 1969 - 1978, so maybe this was from another country?).
Thanks!

This is other model, here called Chevrolet 400, the engines is 194-230-250, the model based a first generation a Nova in USA, the diferences is a trim, not a body! Their other tread i read this model!

This is my presentation!
http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142705

My website forum in argentina is www.chevy-tech.com.ar, I invite you if you want to join! :D:D

Salutes!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I love these "over-rider" bumper guards, they are like the ones seen on US Volkswagens - are they rare in Argentina? I'm thinking a Gen 3 with a folding sunroof option and these guards, slammed like a Cal-Look bug would be neat (I've had others disagree with me on this but oh well!).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More photos!

This a prototipe a Serie 2, this car design in 1972, is called Cimarron, the engine modificed a 220 hp, but a problem a cash in GM, not on newsstands!

This car not existed, the prototipe desmanteled!

1973 Serie 2 only fringe, the wheel Olds 442, the first Serie 2 wheel a ultime brochure!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love these "over-rider" bumper guards, they are like the ones seen on US Volkswagens - are they rare in Argentina? I'm thinking a Gen 3 with a folding sunroof option and these guards, slammed like a Cal-Look bug would be neat (I've had others disagree with me on this but oh well!).
:D:D

Not is not rare, is comun! but i deteste "over ride" :D:D:D

Thanks!

Salutes!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More!

This a fringe 1974-76
The line in the car the headlamps and the bumper eureped line! :mad::mad:

This is a 1971-72 Coupe SS vinil top, rally wheel!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics, it's cool to see the differences in the cars!:yes:

·
Registered
821 Posts
This graphic is awesome! Kinda looks like a surfboard; how cool would this be on a 3rd Gen running down PCH in Huntington Beach (with a board on top)? Who knew there were such cool variations of the Nova in Argentina, and I like the emphasis on 6 cylinders with a 4 on the floor; it would be neat to see some imported to California or do one up "Argentine" style up here.:yes: Keep posting those photos, I love this!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This graphic is awesome! Kinda looks like a surfboard; how cool would this be on a 3rd Gen running down PCH in Huntington Beach (with a board on top)? Who knew there were such cool variations of the Nova in Argentina, and I like the emphasis on 6 cylinders with a 4 on the floor; it would be neat to see some imported to California or do one up "Argentine" style up here.:yes: Keep posting those photos, I love this!

Thanks! I like your Nova V8 Big Block running, and your culture for cars!

Here very young people likes a fiat 4 cyl, and european cars!

I LIKE MUSCLE CAR`SS!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
Registered
269 Posts
WOW! I love that rear bench with the arm rest!!!!:yes::yes::yes: Chivoloco Is there any way we can get parts?And that Dash with the round gauges "Me gusta much" You quiero partes hermano...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WOW! I love that rear bench with the arm rest!!!!:yes::yes::yes: Chivoloco Is there any way we can get parts?And that Dash with the round gauges "Me gusta much" You quiero partes hermano...
:D:D:D Thanks!!

The parts sale in www.mercadolibre.com.ar, or see if I can get here, question on your part!

I want to V8 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts