Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
Chevy Nova '68
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. I'm not Nova owner, but I'm restoring such car for my client. I'm working on it for several years already and I think you will be interested in this project. The car came to me in very very bad condition. Picture attached. It looks much more better today, but still lots of work left. First o all the car was disassembled and sandblasted.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Plant
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automobile pedal
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

· Registered
Chevy Nova '68
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be interesting to see the build and final product
Day by day I'll upload all the work progress that is done till today and will keep updating after that. Thanks for the interest.
P.S. As English is not my native language, sorry if I write anything hardly understandable :)

· Registered
4,186 Posts
it's good to see a nova coming back to life again. an it's so far away from were is was made in the factory. shipping has got to be a killer. post any pictures when you can.

· Registered
Chevy Nova '68
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's good to see a nova coming back to life again. an it's so far away from were is was made in the factory. shipping has got to be a killer. post any pictures when you can.
Shipping and taxes really makes big difference to parts prices, but what to do. It's impossible to get parts for Nova in Lithuania.

· Registered
447 Posts
Wow. Huge project. Glad you’re able to save it and bring it back, especially being in a place where parts aren’t readily available. Nice work, and I look forward to seeing the end result.👍

· Registered
82 Posts
Here are some more photos from all process. I couldn't find metal dashboard part, so I bought camaro one, made a cut and welded one from two. Tinned all the welds on the body, sandblasted and painted suspension parts.
From what I understand it is extremely expensive to build an American muscle car over seas in the European theatre, my hats off to you to do so much with so little and still make it look so professional!! Kudos
Here is a shot of mine..
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

· Registered
1964 SS Hardtop
1,119 Posts
I can't imagine how much more difficult it would be to build a classic American muscle car over than here. You're doing a great job, and giving an old girl a new life. Greetings from America.

· Registered
Chevy Nova '68
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some more photos. Welding works are finished, body primed, interior painted in black, vibro and sound isolation glued all over the body. I'm working on Saginaw 800 steering box past days. Disassembled, cleaned and painter the body. Assembly now.
If you are interested in this build you can check my Instagram profile. There are more photos of this build and other stuff I do.
www.instagram.com/pacaz_andrea
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive tire
Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle fork Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar
Crankset Automotive tire Gas Bicycle part Scientific instrument
Motor vehicle Road surface Gas Automotive tire Asphalt
Hood Light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Composite material Aerospace manufacturer Metal Event Engineering
Gas Automotive tire Auto part Machine Differential
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part Bumper Rim
Car Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts