Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

The gauntlet has been placed at your feet. How many Rowdy Radial cars are coming to Sick Week?!
May be an image of car and text

Drag-N-Drive™ Addiction

Drag-N-Drive.com · 21h ·
Shawn Lewis and Chris Vickers are the FIRST team in the US to Finish an 1/8 Mile Drag and Drive event with a 4 Second Average ET!! Southeast Street-N-Yeet Official
Shawn's Passes - 5.008, 4.929, 4.873, 4.884!!
The Drag and Drive movement is bringing out some very fast street cars!!
There are currently EIGHT events in 2023 to challenge this Record!! How long will it stand???
Sick Week, The Circuit, Rocky Mountain Race Week, Nostalgia Nights, Race Week, Miles of Mayhem, Carolina Drag Cruise and a second Street-N-Yeet!! But, don't worry, we are talking with a few more promoters adding events!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank yall. I thought this thread would get more attention, its a record setting Chevy II after all and I have been a member here for a long time. I do have a build thread on the car on here, not a great one but a build thread none the less! Will be doing Sick Week again in February, both 2023 Street N Yeet events, Sick Summer in June, LS Fest in September. Future plans are to drive the Chevy II from my home in N. FL to Maine and back hitting a few tracks along the way, sorta my own drag and drive event. Rt 66 maybe in 2024.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As far as the event goes, yes. Tom said the registration would open December 1st. I filed my letter of intent, if registration is done like Sick Week I will get early notification to register. Hope I am quick enough on the computer.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Here is the build thread link. As you mention you are missing pictures due to a computer crash- that is to bad as it would make for a very interesting story as this is an incredible achievement!

·
Registered
25 Posts
View attachment 448179 View attachment 448179

The gauntlet has been placed at your feet. How many Rowdy Radial cars are coming to Sick Week?!
May be an image of car and text

Drag-N-Drive™ Addiction

Drag-N-Drive.com · 21h ·
Shawn Lewis and Chris Vickers are the FIRST team in the US to Finish an 1/8 Mile Drag and Drive event with a 4 Second Average ET!! Southeast Street-N-Yeet Official
Shawn's Passes - 5.008, 4.929, 4.873, 4.884!!
The Drag and Drive movement is bringing out some very fast street cars!!
There are currently EIGHT events in 2023 to challenge this Record!! How long will it stand???
Sick Week, The Circuit, Rocky Mountain Race Week, Nostalgia Nights, Race Week, Miles of Mayhem, Carolina Drag Cruise and a second Street-N-Yeet!! But, don't worry, we are talking with a few more promoters adding events!!
Anyone know what type of rear suspension is in this car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts