1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chevy eleven - 1964 2-Door Sedan

Year: 1964

Model: 2-door Sedan

Engine: 355 w/ Eagle rotating assembly, flat top pistons, Edelbrock Power package (Cam, heads, Air Gap), 1.5 roller rockers, Holley 650 DP.

Body/Exterior: GM Olive Drab (Flat)

Front End: TCI with manual steering cut a coil out of the springs and 2" drop spindles

Transmission: Built 350 turbo

Rear End: 4-link with 1" mini tub and coilovers bottomed out, 373 gears, posi, cut to 52" and Strange axles

Exhaust: 2 1/4 custom and Hushpower II and Sanderson Headers

Wheels/Tires: 15x7 and 15x8 rally painted Black with Ebay caps Yokahama 195/60/15 in the front and 255/60/15 in the back

Interior: Stock and Torch Red

Electrical: 21 circuit wiring harness, LED Tails, battery in the trunk

Accessories/Options: So far not many...not even a back seat ;)

Sound system: Exhaust and wind through my hair

Additional Comments: Thanks to Stevesnovasite.com for the wealth of knowledge and great folks around!

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
I LOVE that look:cool:!! Thank you for getting a 'side shot' for me. I am pretty sure of the look I want to pursue when the time comes...:yes:

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I like!:eek::D
Any pics of construction of the 4-link/mini-tub assembly? The upper coil over bracket between the frame rails have to be modified for the mini-tub? really curious to see what you did.
Also, where did you run your exhaust out?
I have the same 4-link and have yet to put it in.
More pics please!!!!!

Todd

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
MPLS66 - I will get some interior pics up later this week...nothing to exciting, but it is bright!!

PldBryan - They are 15x7 and 15x8 rally wheels with center caps off of Ebay

littledeuce2 - Here are the only 2 pics I have of under the car...I got lazy in that area. As far as pics of the install...the 4-Link was in the car when I got it, so no pics or tips from me other than a couple of mods we did. The cross bar from side rail to side rail had to be reduced in size...meaning my buddy cut it in half to reduce it from 2" to 1" because it hit the pumpkin at EVERY bump, so if you are doing an install, make sure you remember that. We also change the position of the coilovers to reduce the angle. I hope this helps...if not let me know and I will take pics from any angle you want, and sorry about the pic quality it was with my cell.

before exhaust

after exhaust

acd65post - I have 195/60/15 up front and 255/60/15 out back with a 4 BS and a 1/4" spacerI think...I need more but I also need ****$

Thanks again to all for the kind words!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.