Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year it snuck up on me!! June 8th-11th

Any members heading to the Nashville show??

Last year it rained all 4 days but still had about 400 cars.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
I will probably go look em over. They have some fine machines there. The Opryland Hptel has the Big Cruizin show this weekend also in Nashville.
Gonna be a lota cars here.
And next weekend is the Holley Reunion in Beech Bend-It is HUGE
Are ya drivin a Nova down?:)
JR

Are ya bring all them beer cans???

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be showing our 70 Chevelle. It's black so it blend in with the other 50 or so black ones!!

Will mark the reg. card ACES and Steves Nova Site so others will know its ours...

Too far to drag my Nova.

Plan to cruise most of the evening, so will plan on going to Opry Land.
Drag strip there is always a hot spot but never have attended.
I tangled last year with a 10 sec street Chevelle. We held our ground thru second gear then he started to spank us!!

May get a hold of you for a weather update..

·
Registered
714 Posts
JR said:
I will probably go look em over. They have some fine machines there. The Opryland Hptel has the Big Cruizin show this weekend also in Nashville.
Gonna be a lota cars here.
And next weekend is the Holley Reunion in Beech Bend-It is HUGE
Are ya drivin a Nova down?:)
JR

Are ya bring all them beer cans???
Man, there is just too much stuff going on in Nashville this weekend! Did I read right on the ACES site that they would be at Union Hill tonight? I will definitely get over there to the show this weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Gota66 said:
Man, there is just too much stuff going on in Nashville this weekend! Did I read right on the ACES site that they would be at Union Hill tonight? I will definitely get over there to the show this weekend.
I might go to the Hill tonite and see what shows up. I went Sat. but got on the way and left your phone number at the house. I didn't see ya -were you there?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are set to leave....
Car is on the trailer and just waiting on the weather.
Here: is clouding up and rain is in the air.
We can deal with that but hail dents are a no-no.

How about a weather report down there??

That's funny about my beer cans. Met a guy from my Beer Can roster at show and we traded a few older cans. My buddy just shook his head!!

Any of you into Schwinn Bicycles??

Sting Rays, Krates, etc.

·
Registered
714 Posts
capt-camshaft said:
We are set to leave....
Car is on the trailer and just waiting on the weather.
Here: is clouding up and rain is in the air.
We can deal with that but hail dents are a no-no.

How about a weather report down there??

That's funny about my beer cans. Met a guy from my Beer Can roster at show and we traded a few older cans. My buddy just shook his head!!

Any of you into Schwinn Bicycles??

Sting Rays, Krates, etc.
Supposed to be nice all weekend here. About 20% chance of T-storms both days. Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
714 Posts
JR said:
I might go to the Hill tonite and see what shows up. I went Sat. but got on the way and left your phone number at the house. I didn't see ya -were you there?
I might head that way myself. Do you know what time they are going to be running out there? I didn't make it last Saturday, was too late when I got done working around the house. Give me a call if ya go.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Went out to Union Hill (Music City Raceway) last night and met up with JR. Man, there were some beautiful Chevelles out there and some pretty fast ones as well. It was fun watching some of these guys who probably don't run these cars except maybe once a year at this event. BBC Chevelles+Novice drivers= Lot's of squirlyness! It was fun to watch though. I drove the Nova out there and ended up meeting a couple other guys there who both had 66 SS's and both of them live probably within 7-8 miles of me. Good times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts