Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried putting a center console out of a Chevelle in to a 68-72 Nova? I've always loved the look of these old consoles. It seems like it would go in with no problem, but I was curious if anyone has tried it.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site!

You might want to ask your question in the 3rd gen forum. The originality forum is intended for questions about how the factory put Novas together. You can send a PM to one of the originality moderators asking them to move your thread to the appropriate forum.

To answer your question, I have seen 67-69 Camaro consoles put in 3rd gen Novas before, but I haven't seen a chevell console yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Console

When you find out can you let me know too. My Nova came with that same floor shifter but no console and i always liked that look too.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Has anyone tried putting a center console out of a Chevelle in to a 68-72 Nova? I've always loved the look of these old consoles. It seems like it would go in with no problem, but I was curious if anyone has tried it.

I have one out of the car. If your in the bay area you can stop buy and see if it fits the floor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts