Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a '66 Chevy II wagon. Came across this site, and thought it would be good for info when the build starts.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Welcome to Steve's, it IS a great site. Where in Minnesota? My dad was from Winona.
I'll be the first:worthless:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Welcome from Bloomington---and a wagon guy too....great place to be if you own a Nova----lotsa info here. Tells us more about you and your car--plans for it???? Lee

·
14,585 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. Post up some pics of your car when you get a chance. We have a lot of people from Minnesota on the site.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Totman, welcome to SNS. What city are you from? There's quite a few of us from the Twin Cities area. I'm in the Anoka area, and Novavetteguy is from the Monticello area.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Please post some pics of your car.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts

PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE TO BE HAD HERE, PICK UP SOME AND LEAVE SOME! GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US! :thumbsup:
:pics:

·
Registered
929 Posts
:welcome:to Steves Nova Site. Glad you could join us. Would like to see some pics of your wagon:pics::attention:

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! Enjoy the site and your 66 Nova!!

Go PACKERS!!

Just kidding, I'm from the Chicago area so a Green Bay loss is a good thing!!

:ragtop:

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Welcome to Steves! Lots of help and info here!:yes:

Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Ramsey. Will post pictures as soon as it is out of storage. Thanks, again. Only picture I have is my avatar.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Howdy! As another "Nova Newbie" from the extreme western suburbs of Minnesota (like, right on the South Dakota border...) I'll echo what everyone else says: This is a great place to catch up on all things Nova-related. I've picked up a lot of useful info here, I'm sure you will too. :yes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts