Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have been doing Camaros for a very long time. IMO. its not worth that price tag. for that kinda money it better have the Orig. 302. when you go to sell it. everyone is gonna ding you on the 302. it is a nice looking car. I'de say 20 to 25 at the very most.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been doing Camaros for a very long time. IMO. its not worth that price tag. for that kinda money it better have the Orig. 302. when you go to sell it. everyone is gonna ding you on the 302. it is a nice looking car. I'de say 20 to 25 at the very most.
First off I'm not looking for a number matching car, secondly most of the cars that have matching # are much more $$, this car has been for sale for a while so I hope the price is negotiable, this is exactly the car I have been looking for, and I prefer the 350 over the torque less 302, I had a # matching 69 Z way back when a not looking for an investment but a good driver.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I just don't see the money in that car. it's really a buyers market. there are a few really good pro touring cars over on the pro touring site for about the same money as this one.

I don't mean to shoot down your balloon. sorry.

I'll keep my opinion to myself now.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just don't see the money in that car. it's really a buyers market. there are a few really good pro touring cars over on the pro touring site for about the same money as this one.

I don't mean to shoot down your balloon. sorry.

I'll keep my opinion to myself now.
No I appreciate your opinion, I'm really looking for a car just like this, I know he is over priced thats why he hasn't sold it, I need to sell my car to come up with the money, this car has my favorite color combo. One other thing is I'm not in any hurry just lookin, I'm really a nova guy but have always wanted to replace my camaro:yes:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
First off I'm not looking for a number matching car, secondly most of the cars that have matching # are much more $$, this car has been for sale for a while so I hope the price is negotiable, this is exactly the car I have been looking for, and I prefer the 350 over the torque less 302, I had a # matching 69 Z way back when a not looking for an investment but a good driver.
My buddies '69 Z-28 NEVER could beat my '65 Nova SS back in the day:no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts