Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i borowed wilwaxu's pic with the zr-1's, and i put some chrome zr-1's on my car to see how it looked, ive always loved the zr1's and the good protouring look it give, tell me what yaw think!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think those wheels would take on a whole new meaning if the car was lowered about 3 inches. And whats with the stripe, is that on the car or is it a photoshop ad on?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think those wheels would take on a whole new meaning if the car was lowered about 3 inches. And whats with the stripe, is that on the car or is it a photoshop ad on?
those are the factory stripes for a 73 SS and it will be lowerd alot!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the input guys, im just tinkering with differet wheels right now just to get an idea of what i want ya no

·
Registered
261 Posts
Stock stripes or not, if it was my car they would have to go.:eek:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well thanx for ur negative opinions, but the stripes have been on there since day one and the car doest look right without them so there stayin on

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I think the black background on the wheels are throwing everyone off, I bet if they had big disk brakes showing behind them they wouldnt look so bad. I also think the stance looks a little weird because of the ground its parked on.

I think its funny a wheel thread turned into a stripe package thread, :turn:. keep the stripe its different.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts