Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

I'm surprised how low the price is...I guess it's color combination and the fact it's not an SS.

Jason

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Jason628 said:
Greetings,

I'm surprised how low the price is...I guess it's color combination and the fact it's not an SS.

Jason
Thats the problem. It'll probably become an SS right after the sale.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
And the price is climbing, and with that in mind, on an e-bay purchase I would still like to see some pics of underneath tho. But pretty good chance the bottom will look good since the rest of the car looks very nice. At least the hood light works. Not that it matters, but wonder if the light was put on, came with it, or extra?

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Looks like both interior lights work also underneath the front dash on each side. I have to admit, first time I've seen that in a long time.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
I still don't understand why all these low-mile gems are suddenly popping out of garages and barns everywhere. Why clone a SS when a low-mile car is going to be more valuable. How do you truly document low mileage? This one looks good, and, even though some of the pics are blury, it looks clean as you would expect from a low mileage car.

Randy (why can't I find one???):confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
john_L. said:
And the price is climbing, and with that in mind, on an e-bay purchase I would still like to see some pics of underneath tho. But pretty good chance the bottom will look good since the rest of the car looks very nice. At least the hood light works. Not that it matters, but wonder if the light was put on, came with it, or extra?
the lights were an option, should be one under the trunklid also, not many Novas got em. Its got some good options, except no A/C. I like the tan interior with the red, will make someone a very nice original car, hope it finds a good home.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
ovrdrive said:
If it is truely documented at 52, 555... I would want to see proof about the "correct" mileage on this car. It could be 152,555. Just a thought
That is my point. How do you PROVE the mileage is correct? Even a ducument that says the car "only has XXXXX miles" is not proof in my mind. Service records are an indicator, but still not TRUE proof. I could stop keeping records at some mileage, and drive the car until the odometer comes back around to that number. Viola!!! I have a car that is documented with 100K fewer miles than it actually has.

Randy (just wanting to know):)

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
so someone bought it a few weeks ago and is trying to double his money apparently. can't really blame the guy

Good indicators of the mileage would be, little or no wear on steeering wheel, pedals and driver seat cushion. Factory items still on the car like hoses, belts, plugs, plug wires, exhaust system.

Its actually quite easy to tell a 50K mile car from a 150K or 250K. you just have to know what to look for.

Here's some pics of my 20K 72. Im sure there will still be non- believers, but i really don't care because I know its right and I aint selling:D

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2112473/2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts