Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple pics of my new valve covers my wife bought me for my Birthday (yeah she is a keeper:D) and a couple pics of what I bought me for my 40th birthday!:devil:

What do you guys and gals think??

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What, nobody likes my valve covers?:turn: 73 views and not one comment on the valve covers, I love them and I guess that is all that matters!!

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
What, nobody likes my valve covers?:turn: 73 views and not one comment on the valve covers, I love them and I guess that is all that matters!!
Well, since you're in desperate need of approval!:D I think they look awesome!:yes: Now hook up the NOS and make a Video!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Well, since you're in desperate need of approval!:D I think they look awesome!:yes: Now hook up the NOS and make a Video!
Exactly what I was thinking!!

How long before the 250 pills are in it??:devil:

What's the first weak link you think you'll find?:D

Next thing you know we'll see a question about what the best nozzle system is.:yes::poke:

·
14,588 Posts
WOW dude. Those valve covers are just aaaawsum. They make an already outa sight engine look just that much better. I've thought about getting that style for my car also.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Very nice...now if only you can make it to the track before the surgery :devil:

-Justin

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
eddie I got those same valve covers. Im thinkin of getting them powdercoated black with the silver lettering. Get that spray on there man!!!

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Yeah, I love them, I have a set too. My wifes just not as generous as yours, mine are plane Jane LOL So after seeing yours I was thinking I needed to trade my wife in for the "better" model. So I was busy looking online for the new wife LOL JR

Plane jane, dull.....

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eddie I got those same valve covers. Im thinkin of getting them powdercoated black with the silver lettering. Get that spray on there man!!!
I might not put it on till this winter, I want to get the motor totaly dialed in without it first! Who the hell am I kidding!!:devil:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Love the valve covers Ed:yes: The whole engine looks awesome!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Your valve covers look nice. I have a set of those too. I am in the middle of sanding all the rough casting surface off of them so I can paint them to match my car. It sounded like a look idea when I first made the decision:yes: It's turning into a long, hard job, so now I am not so sure :no:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
yeah i really like those valve covers, i think i may have to get those when the time comes and paint them black.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts