Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A woman just rear ended my '69 Nova, and while it's in the body shop getting repaired, I am wanting to swap out the old quarter panels (they are rusting through almost) with some new ones. Who has the cheapest and closest to OEM quarter panels available? I checked YearOne and they are selling the pair for $950. Goodmark has a pair for $800. Anyone else I should be looking at? I'm kind of browsing eBay at the moment, but I don't know if I can trust the quality of the sellers' materials. YearOne and Goodmark have pretty good reputations. Keep in mind, I am needing it to be as close to OEM as possible, for the cheapest cost. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
chevy2only.com has quarters. They vary in price depending on whether your looking for a partial or full panel.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, I saw those. How are the quality on them? Does anyone know? Tamraz seems to be the cheapest.
Yeah I plan on ordering from them in the near future. (I'll let you know how it goes.) You might wanna give Craigslist a look to.. I've seen a few go on there around the midwest for a few hundred. might be worth driving alittle :yes: :no: :turn: :bored: :devil: :D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
try AMD too, which stands for Auto Metal Direct....tjey are the original owners of Goodmark and are supposed to be better and thicker like the original quarters...

·
Registered
43 Posts
A woman just rear ended my '69 Nova, and while it's in the body shop getting repaired, I am wanting to swap out the old quarter panels (they are rusting through almost) with some new ones. Who has the cheapest and closest to OEM quarter panels available? I checked YearOne and they are selling the pair for $950. Goodmark has a pair for $800. Anyone else I should be looking at? I'm kind of browsing eBay at the moment, but I don't know if I can trust the quality of the sellers' materials. YearOne and Goodmark have pretty good reputations. Keep in mind, I am needing it to be as close to OEM as possible, for the cheapest cost. Any ideas?
find a local goodmark dealer and you will save a bunch of money as opossed to ordering from books.. My dealer got me a full quater for 400. Shipped..

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
most are decent, I got a set from Classic Ind and they were good, I actually went and picked them up so I looked through and picked the two I wanted. Member NIGHTSHADE is a goodmark dealer and can probably hook you up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Classic Muscle doesn't even have quarters for my car. The only body parts they have go up to 1967. Am I looking at this catalog wrong?

Edit: I'm an idiot.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I was in the same situation as you and installed a left quarter from NNN. Not sure who they got it from but it fit very well.

Consider shipping as they have to go by truck.

Greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts