Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone/groups from Chattanooga here?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Chattanooga ?

I live in the Chattanooga area , actually in the " Metropolis " of Soddy Daisy ! Unfortunately at this time I don't own a Nova ! But I am the proud owner of a 1965 Chevrolet C10 step side . There are several nice Novas in this area but don't know if any are members here ? Glad to see someone from this area on here . :cool:

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Anyone the owner of the 2nd gen 4 door that is/was sitting in the back of a used car lot in Hixson/Soddy-Daisy?

We did a theater up there, and drove by that place every day for two weeks, I wanted to stop and see if it was for sale, never did. It looked nice from the street, a light color, white maybe?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we should get together sometime... mine isn't crusing right now... 72 two door gray primer... gonna be viper blue with painted bumpers and white rally stripes

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm actualy in Ooltewah myself...
there was a blue 3rd gen in Soddy Daisy sitting by the sonic for sale a few weeks ago.. got snapped up quick

·
Registered
434 Posts
Cleveland Rocks

cleveland here, a few Chevy II's around here...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Chattanooga here! Mine is in storage...

Has anyone seen a black first gen (I think) around Lee Hwy?

I have seen it once. Sounds healthy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey 913, its actually a 1966 beige four door. Its still there on the back of the lot on Hixson Pike under a tree with leaves all over it. I drive by it daily going to work. I don't know the asking price but i could find out if someone were interested.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Lets see the Chatta Nova pictures.

We all should get together and meet.My 67 is a project right now.

Later Tony

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey cmexlr8,

Imagine running into you here too, this is Dave, I also have the gray procharged 65 Camino, we've talked before. I just picked up a 62 Nova to play with now.

R/ Dave

·
Registered
434 Posts
if any of these E TN novas that are in project need a hand sometime, drop me a line, for a tall glass of sweet tea or a Bud Light or two, i could pitch in here or there, im out Benton Pike in Bradley Co, cleveland.

rocky

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey cmexlr8,

Imagine running into you here too, this is Dave, I also have the gray procharged 65 Camino, we've talked before. I just picked up a 62 Nova to play with now.

R/ Dave
Hey Dave! How is the elky doing? I am in the middle of the mini tub and frame notch on my chevelle. I have the plates cut and ready and one side of the frame notched. I am fitting tires now to make sure I make enough room.

Post up a pic of your duece!

·
Registered
74 Posts
if any of these E TN novas that are in project need a hand sometime, drop me a line, for a tall glass of sweet tea or a Bud Light or two, i could pitch in here or there, im out Benton Pike in Bradley Co, cleveland.

rocky
don't be suprised if I take you up on that offer sometime!

·
Registered
110 Posts

rocky
It'll be a bit before I get cranking on mine. Just fixing up a few immediate issues to get it running right, then I'll have to drive it as is while I save up to do it better.

·
Registered
647 Posts
You a body man Rocky? You could spend alot of time on mine, I would have to buy a couple of cases for ya .

Later Tony

1 - 20 of 60 Posts