Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally decided which kit to go with and it was a hard decision. After going through all the opinions and weighting all the options I went with the Chassisworks setup (frontend, wilwood disk all around, steering kit and headers). I personally had a real hard time paying that much for the kit but a friend told me that in building cars he always regretted not saving and getting what he want the first time. With that I began emailing back and forth with Mike (Tech Guy) over at Chassisworks and he cut me a real sweet deal that I could not refuse. I have not received it yet but can’t wait. For those of you who haven’t heard about a month ago I hit a deer in my car and wanted to get back on the road soon because I will be getting married in August and wanted my bride and I to drive off in it. Anyway, between Mike at Chassisworks and (Thank God for) Grundy’s insurance :D it looks like that is going to happen. Thanks guy, you are the best!!!

I will keep you informed as to the install.:yes:

FYI if you don’t have classic car insurance you are playing with fire!!!:(
Bruce

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Good luck with the install and the marriage. I have been looking into the classic car insurance myself. Just haven't decided which company to go with.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you were like me you always wondered and when I found out how much is was and what it covered I was very sceptical, but take it from me my car will not leave the garage without it. Grundy was the fantastic, the whole process could not have gone better. I have been just simply amazed.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
If you were like me you always wondered and when I found out how much is was and what it covered I was very sceptical, but take it from me my car will not leave the garage without it. Grundy was the fantastic, the whole process could not have gone better. I have been just simply amazed.
You just re-affirmed the good feeling I have about my decision to switch from Hagerty to Grundy for my car's coverage this year. Grundy's rates are MUCH better for similar coverage.

Glad to hear it's gonna work out for ya.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
My parents just put collectar car insurance on their cars. I think they went with Grundy also. I will have to check with them. They told me I needed to do the same, but l am the type of person who does alot of shopping around before going with one. I need to do something soon because the weather is getting nice enough to get the car out. I also have no idea of how much to insure my car for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts