Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention mike , is there any advantages to running moter plates ( front and rear) as opposed to your regular side mounts?(small block) im with in two weeks of making a major purchase for my 63 ss vert whats the best tme to call you during the week?? thanks dude ..... dean/ santa cruz

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Is your car a drag only or a streeter or both ?

800-722-2269 xt 221
7am -3:30pm , Sat 8am-1pm

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey mike

Its 99 percent street with a once a year trip to the track for fun......it will be in car shows and cruised on the weekends........

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
our frames use a billet aluminum poly bushed motor mount...it can't pull apart.

It would be the best for hot rod street use.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
are you guys ever going to make a aluminum core support for your clips?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
core support

That would be friggin sweet, they could fab one up all smooth.....ill be first in line

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
yea right behind me!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I love my chassis work front sub!! Ive talked to C-ray he is a great guy..

-Paul

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Nwayne said:
I'd get one as well.
You can get them from Martz. Don't know of anyone using one, but here's the link.
http://www.martzchassis.net/page2.htm
yes i bought one and i wish i didn't because there fit and finish work wasn't very good. also i was trying to put it on a chassis work front clip. for a daily driver it would be fine but for a nicer or show car no. so now I'm in process of making mine own.

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
IIslow said:
yes i bought one and i wish i didn't because there fit and finish work wasn't very good. also i was trying to put it on a chassis work front clip. for a daily driver it would be fine but for a nicer or show car no. so now I'm in process of making mine own.
Good to know. I was going back and forth on weather or not to get one. Guess I'll have to wait for C.W. to come out with one.
My core support has had some "Hillbilly/Hippie" customizing done to it. It will still work but I'd like to replace it.
Preferably with an aluminum one. Are you listening Mike Weddle?:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts