Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any info on the net about directions for tuning a 4-link chassis? I've noticed a couple of books for sale, but wondering if I could learn online.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
dragracingonline.com has a column on chassis set-up--you can go thru the archives and read past columns. Or try a simple Google search, maybe a few hundred thousand hits in there; must be something of value.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Google works wonders...try it. Lots of 4 link set up info available...or buy Dave Morgan's Doorslammers book or attend one of his classes for $85...they are well worth it. I attended a two day seminar in Colorado a couple months ago and it was excellent.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried a search on yahoo, and didn't find much... I'll try google. ChevyIIHeavy, I bought this 63 as an unfinished project and finished it. (i had a stock susp. 71 before) All I did so far, was use string, levels, and tape measure to set the ride height, square up the rear end, and set the pinion angle. But as far as getting the most out of the suspension, front and rear, I know nothing. I have a 4 link, tibe chassis, with double adj coil overs on the front and rear. the car is very stiff, when pushing down on the body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts