Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need to set something up for us central valley guys to meet maybe once a month or even every other weekend. is there something like this that gose on already and how many people would be interested?

·
Registered
906 Posts
iam in josh,were all norcal guys,most stuff happens around the bay area,you dont want to miss the mini nats in pleasenton this year,should be off the hook:yes:most of the time you setup a place and see who shows up.thats how the doughnut run started,would be nice to have some kind of meet here in the valley.
don

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah thats what im shooting for! and thanks again for those steering arms, when i start hacking on that thing ill give you a call. any ideas of where we can meet. i was thinking about it but cant think of a nice quiet place to go except fot the fruit yard. but thats kind of out of the way for alot of others. unless we do a sonic drive in or something of that nature. lets get some ideas going.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
We might be able to get, 5 Novas to Chubbys (First and Gettysburg, Fresno) on any given Saturday night.

Once we start going, we're usually out there every Saturday night, or three out of 4 weekends. There's another Nova usually there every Saturday. We haven't went yet, and we're planning not to bring the Nova out as often, but if there's enough interest, I'm sure the wife will bring it out.

If planned, we might be able to get 9 Novas there.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Meet

Set a place and date and I will try to be there.

·
Registered
906 Posts
just this week,i have contacted four nova guys that are in modesto that didnt know about steves nova site.there comeing out all over modesto.and i have told all of them about the mini nats comeing up in pleasenton.hopefully they can make it to the biggest nats. yet
don

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey don i think im going to follow you there. And my trany is in the car so im going to sac. Sat if your stilll wanting to go let me know.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back on subject!! I have talked to a couple of differant restraunt owners about a regular (bi weekly or monthly) meet and they all prety much said no on set meets cause of the loudering they would get from the youngsters. They dont want to have to hassle with them. So im still searching for a deasent spot with good parking and some kind of food. Again if anyone has got something in mind let us know or check with the spots owner and see if it would be doable.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So.....where in central Cal are you?
me and Don are in Waterford, about 15 miles east of Modesto. Ive been looking in modesto because it would be close to a center spot for the central valley. plus its next to hwy 99

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
josh i want to go up to sac. on sat. what time you leaveing? isnt that day a nhra comp race
don
yah they have a points race up there sat morning. il prob. leave around 10 ish to go up and watch that first and have plenty of time to get my car ready. the grudge dont start till 6:00 pm

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
I live here in Modesto off of Carpenter. I can check with Perkos on Carpenter I go there pretty often as well as the old Richland market that shares the parking lot. So the parking is very doable. Tons of empty spaces to park cars in somewhat eyes view. Let me know if this will work for the majority. It works for me very close to home so it will be easy to push my Nova there since its not running.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Chubby's in Fresno

is my vote.

This is Chubby's last season

1 - 19 of 19 Posts