Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHy not ??....We have a No Cal...And a So Cal...we here in the valley would have to drive hours to meet up in Hunnington beach..or The Bay area...How about driving to the Central Valley...Say Modesto or Fresno ?????.....Just a thought.........

·
Registered
788 Posts
Well, hoorah!

There are a few of us around here in Fresno. Maybe just a little loose though we did have Central Valley Novas going for 6 years. It seems most of the fellas around here want to be aquainted but not join a club because it takes work.

Chubby's in Fresno at Gettysburg and First is a Saturday show and was where CVN used to meet. If ya want to do something, just set a date and we'll see what happens.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
well you are a lot closer to the "nor cal" guys that I am.... What a bout a REAL Nor-Cal? i am up in Redding
Another Nova guy in Redding? and I thought I was by myself!:D Send me a PM, been trying to get some of the Nova people together in the North end of the valley.:yes:

JT

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
geeezzz......I thought this thread died.....I'll think of something...Theres a few little car shows around but not all Nova related....I looked at the Nova map and there's only a few of us in the cen, val. that care to have others know we exist.:eek::eek::D:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
geeezzz......I thought this thread died.....I'll think of something...Theres a few little car shows around but not all Nova related....I looked at the Nova map and there's only a few of us in the cen, val. that care to have others know we exist.:eek::eek::D:cool:
a lot of people don't know the map exists or how to post there location.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
WHy not ??....We have a No Cal...And a So Cal...we here in the valley would have to drive hours to meet up in Hunnington beach..or The Bay area...How about driving to the Central Valley...Say Modesto or Fresno ?????.....Just a thought.........
I'm in Tracy and I drive my car everywhere. Drive that thing man! Get something started and I will show up!

-Justin

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Name Your Region this....

Hey we have So-Cal Novas, Nor-Cal Novas....you guys should call yourself ..........................ready?..... Central Cal Novas.

Sorry... Cent Cal or Cen Cal Novas may make sense too. But we are starting from scratch here and I am just trying to help out.

I know a good Web Dude...not too expensive. Name is Lyndon and he drives a Nova.:yes:

James

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Another Nova guy in Redding? and I thought I was by myself!:D Send me a PM, been trying to get some of the Nova people together in the North end of the valley.:yes:

JT
no way...there are lots of guys
gib74
jakew71
64NovaBoy
jjj5757
my66post
RCN02
shockley67
1quik69
All from Redding.....send them all a pm and get a mini show going

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
no way...there are lots of guys
gib74
jakew71
64NovaBoy
jjj5757
my66post
RCN02
shockley67
1quik69
All from Redding.....send them all a pm and get a mini show going
How many of these Central Cal Novas or Nor Cal Novas are coming to the Mini Nats???????? Ricky B how many of these guys are you bringing down with you from Redding????

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
How many of these Central Cal Novas or Nor Cal Novas are coming to the Mini Nats???????? Ricky B how many of these guys are you bringing down with you from Redding????
I second that question...You way up Norcal guys need to get a caravan going...get some pms started!!bm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts