Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of centerline drag wheels that I'm polishing and putting on the car soon. The problem is,I only have 3 of the C70 bullet like center caps. I've searched every where ( ebay , parts stores etc. ) but couldn't find any replacements. There's some vintage sets for sale but $400 is not what I had in mind to pay. The 3 I have are usable so 1 will do but a set of 4 would be nice. I don't care if they are plastic or steel.
I'm even into replacements that are a different style if they fit and the C70 style caps are no where to be found.
cll-c70_xl-757x757.jpg

Any suggestions where to look would be highly appreciated

·
Registered
608 Posts
Center Line just re-introduced their drag wheels at the last SEMA show. They show them available on their website. Checking with Distributors, they are not actually out there in the system for sale yet. Pretty sure the caps will be available soon also.

Bill

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link!
I will check if he ships internationally

Was looking on Jegs and they sell the auto drags brand new. Going to contact them too,to see if they have the center caps listed separately

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
thats great it took less than 8 hours an there's a link for the caps on c list. let me know if he will not ship to you an maybe i could work as a middle guy to ship to you. it would be a bum deal to miss out on just because of 6000 miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts