Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the center console with gauges need a hump on the floor to mount on?
And is it available?
Thanks, Dann

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

There's a bracket that goes on the hump that the gauges/console mount to. I haven't seen them aftermarket in any of the catalogs. I'd post a Wanted ad here on the site as I'm sure somebody has one sitting around they would let go for a reasonable price.

Jason

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Dan,
It does need the Hump,and 73- 74 is not avalible I dont believe.I have a Hump from a 73-74,I can post a Picture if you want.I dont need the part as all of my nova's are Pre 72.The one you see aftermarket are not for 73-74.
Joe

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would love to get the hump from you if you don't need it. I think we would like to install the console. Let me know and I can shoot you some bucks.
Dann

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Well that doesnt show the Difference very well.If you look the 73-74 Hump kicks out on the Left.Matches the Console.I also have a Good 73-74 Console if you need one.
Joe

·
Registered
55 Posts
You will need the hump and bracket, I have a bracket if you need one, took it out of my 74 drag car prodject last weekend.

Mike

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Joe and Mike. do you guys still have the hump, console and bracket I could use? We almost have all the parts we need to convert to floor shift.
Thanks, Dann and the girls

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In this neck of the woods, hump day is any day when it can be gotten

1 - 11 of 11 Posts