Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check This Out!!! Centech GV16 Wiring Harness Pics

This is a shot of the entire kit.:D
The kit was $250 total

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres the shot of the front. Check out those mini Fuses. Has the horn relay too.:cool:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres a shot of the wires. They are all marked just like painless.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is all the other wiring. All marked and seperated. Headlamps even came with the plugs!!

And here is the Alternator wiring I will have to upgrade to an internal regulated alternator now. It has the plugs too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a 21 curcuit kit. Its pretty sweet. All the conections on the block are soldered in.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the finished product. I mounted it on the heater vent behind the ash tray.:D

You can't see it unless you look under the dash. Nice and hidden.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
looks good..i cant see in your pic but does that kit come with all the light socket connectors?

i was looking at the one on ez-wiring on ebay. my friend bought it, but i didnt see any sockets with the kit

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well, I spoke with EZ, Painless, Ron Francis, and then Centech. Both Ron Francis and Painless are rediculous as far as price goes. Painless quality lacks but the bulkhead connector is nice. and EZ wiring is of poor quality and not thick enough IMHO. Which brings the risk of fires. When I spoke with Centech they told me that all of there terminals were soldered and there wires where thicker, and of the best materials. To me besides thickness, wire is wire. I read and did alot of reserch and read diffrent threads about EZ wires melting and what not. Centech came with plugs for headlights, highbeams, blinker system, brake switch, and ever little interior switch. It did not come with all of the other plugs for the exterior lighting system(brake lights, back up lights, blickers, etc.) You also have to update to an internal regulated alternator which is nice. I got an remy alternator for a 74 Camaro with A/C so I could get more amps. But for $250 you can't beat it. It is an outstanding kit and the directions were great. I got so much garbage parts to get rid of because of all the updated wiring. It cancled out alot of stuff you don't need any more. It really cleaned it up alot. Your best bet would be to call them. I am sure I am leaving some stuff out. I soldered and heat shrinked all my connections except for two that are right next to the fuse box. I didn't want to burn any wiring with the gun. So I hope this helps.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts