Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7,170 Posts
I have an old controller and wired it to an AM/FM/CD player under the seat. It's on a flexible mic neck and I can hide it under the seat if needed.

My setup was made by Pioneer years ago and they quit making this setup but Kenwood still sells some radio's that can be wired to marine controllers.

Luckily on mine I have the original AM radio in the dash and the fender mounted antenna so I used an antenna splitter to get the radio signals to both radio's and eventually I will wire up a switch setup to where when the original radio is turned on it can use the same speakers that are wired to the Pioneer radio.

Jim

·
Registered
509 Posts
There was a write up on here where a guy used a blue tooth receiver with a small amplifier. I did it. Works nicely. Fits In my ashtray. Sound isn't too bad for something so small. Use my phone Playlist or I heart. I will try to look it up for you.

·
Super Moderator
5,162 Posts
Please. Look it up for us. I was unable to find the write-up again and would love to have the ashtray receiver/amp. I thought it was genius and I should have saved/copied it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts