Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first components to be installed on the Moordoor project... far from finished but i thought i'd share in my :drool:ing

OOOOH YEAH!!! :eek: thanks Chuck! this stuff really looks great and installation is a breeze too! :thumbsup:

going to remove the frame plates and repaint satin black, still need to rework the rack lines but that's cool i've seen the threads. need to blast the spindles and LS calipers, waitin' on the brackets & rotors. my hubs are done, i have the springs, no shocks or saddles... yet. ;)

just thought after working my garden this morning i'd try and get the shop a little more organized... no better way to do that than to assemble some components. so that's where that came in. working in the area i'm going to park the Moordoor so the clip won't really be in the way...

speaking of in the way...

anyone need a coin-op bar pool table? :devil: :D

more to come... lots to do and i've only got 'til 12-21-12 so you know i'm in a hurry. :D

have fun...

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's the pic of the left hand drive version available in the US & Canadian markets LOL! :D

oh and thanks a lot Bill... i was hoping to have some ammo for BS but ya caught it... :rolleyes:

anyways... here ya go...

·
Premium Member
4,554 Posts
Looking good John...glad to see some progress. You probably already know this, but leave everything as loose as you can until you get the clip on the car, and the core support lined up. If you tighten down the CBR stuff before hand, you aren't moving anything, the tolernaces are that close. Ask me how I know..... LOL

T,

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah it's all loose. it's just there basically for he storing. i want to repaint a couple/few items. and after installing a MustII clip i understand leaving everything loose. been going through the parts stored in the wagon, cleaning, basting and painting will be the main thing for a while.

i'm going to take the cross member and rack assembly to a friend and see if he can make me the rack lines. once everything is installed the power steering hoses will get made up too...

·
Vendor
94 Posts
Parts on its way

Johnny, loooookin good. I have some more parts on the way Monday to keep ya busy, Good seeing ya at the challenge and mini nats.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,864 Posts
Lookin' great brudda !!!! :yes: :yes: :beer1: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
That sure looks like one sweet set up. Might just have to be on my wish list someday for the 62.

Your moredoor project is lookin good Johnny :yes:

EarlyIIS

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
That's some sweet candy for your Mooredoor! Can't wait until it is done! Let me know if you want to sell the stuff. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts