Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have any pics of CBRs long tube headers with a front clip and ls swap?
I cant find much on the internet other than sales links. Swapping in my ls7 soon n need some headers to fit my 65' w/tci pt front clip and 4l80e. Any one else make headers that will work? The cbr units look nice in pics n sound good in videos

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They defly look fancy. Did you have any fitment issues? According to thier website, says they ll work with TCI clip and the 4l80e. I called them n left a message. Hopefully they have a set in stock.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pics Tom, thanks. Now i gotta get my car back up on the lift n see whats what on my hoopty

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great! Thanx guys. I ll be ordering up soon. All parts for the ls7 have arrived except the mast 285cc heads. Still waiting

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you guys have these coated at all or anything else? Or did you just run em as is outta the box? I was thinkn of sending em to Swaintech for white lightning coating.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fantastic. Im sold. Gunna order up as soon as i can get off at a decent hour. Cant wait for this summer to be over!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Headers have arrived n they look fantastic. Hopn to mock them up on my ls2(awaiting the ls7 motor still). You guys have any advice or tips before the struggle begins? How did you get em in?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts