Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cars, Incorporated Open house Saturday, June 1st

The 14th annual open house/car show for Car's Incorporated in Auburn Hills, MI is this weekend, June 1st. Everything is 10% off during the show. I'm going to go for at a least a little while to see the cars and pick up some parts. It's always a good show. Super nice people.

CARS Inc.
2600 Bond Street
Rochester, MI 48309
Tel: 248-853-8900

EVENT DETAILS
JUN 1, 2018 - JUN 2, 2018 VENUE DETAILS: ROCHESTER HILLS, MICHIGAN
The CARS Inc. headquarters in Rochester Hills, Michigan, will be the epicenter of June's first major car event with the 14th annual CARS Inc. Open House and Car Show.The event takes place from 8:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M on Saturday, June 2nd 2018. We'll have fun events for the kids, great food, entertainment for the adults, and guided tours of the CARS Inc. facility. Along with that, we'll also have raffles of prizes every hour, car show awards, and the CARS Inc. staff on site to answer any questions you might have, and selling CARS Inc. products.

Be sure to tell all your friends, no matter what make and model of vehicle they own, the CARS Inc. Open House Spectacular is open to EVERYONE! So don't miss out!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is Saturday, June 1st. Not the 2nd. I just called and confirmed and I guess they made a mistake on their website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts