Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would give it a shot on here. well me and my mom have been looking for a car now for quite a while now but have not had any luck at all..so im wondering if anyone on here has one for sale or knows anybody that dose?. im looking for a honda or toyota peferabley accord, civic and camry for model year wise 98 and up and of course with low miles anything under 130,00..help me out guys! :D

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
thought i would give it a shot on here. well me and my mom have been looking for a car now for quite a while now but have not had any luck at all..so im wondering if anyone on here has one for sale or knows anybody that dose?. im looking for a honda or toyota peferabley accord, civic and camry for model year wise 98 and up and of course with low miles anything under 130,00..help me out guys! :D
Huh:confused:Those cars are a dime a dozen?Have you looked on your local craigslist?bm

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Why that particular type of car?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
There are better bargains out there in my opinion! My son had a S-10 2.2 litre 5 speed bought with close to 100,000 mi on it . It never had a problem in 2 years and got 35 mpg on the frwy! Now he has a pontiac Sunfire with the same 2.2 litre auto and has over 100k on it and has driven it for 9 months with zero problems! Same mpg 35!!!! the s-10 he got for 4k and the sunfire for 3k. Both were well equiped ac , cd etc....

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
And there is no changing a womans mind! lol :D

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Too bad your so far away. I am gonna be selling my 99 Civic EX 5 speed. has 105,000 on her and she still has all the original paint and no rust. $3500.00

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
make sure to keep any sales discussion in PM's not in this thread.

I'll need to delete it if it's not specifically informational.

thanks for the cooperation.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts