Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this today for any of the Nor Cal Guys that might be interested and have a stock looking Nova.
=================================
I obtain vehicles to be used in commercials and films.

Currently looking for 50's and 60's cars for a film shooting this Thursday and Friday (4-23 & 4-24). One day will be in Sunol and the other day in Oakland.

I wanted to know if you and/or some of your members and friends would be interested in this shoot. There is pay.

looking for cars that look more stock or original looking condition

Unfortunately it is an independent, low budget film. Offering $150 day. may only need car for one of the 2 days, but possibly both days.

If anyone is interested, they can email me pics and contact info to [email protected] geMachine. com

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
If Gabriel posted this it is the truth I have done many things for Gabriel. one the latest things was a Target Commercial that fasteddie did back Thanksgiving time and its running again right now:yes:
So if anybody can do this you will have a fun time and get paid well :yes::D

DAVE LOOK :pics::pics::pics::pics::pics::pics::pics::pics:

Gabriel is always looking for cars and trucks any year any model and any make (Ford Chevy Dodge) you get the idea:eek: He need you to send some pictures of what ever you have from a Project car to a full on race car. So send him your pictures to>>> [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts