Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I think I saw that car for sale in the fall at Carlisle. It was really close to one of the gates. It was in really good shape

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I don't think I'd want it actually lol.

Kev (Looks like grandpa's car)

·
Registered
624 Posts
novaboy009 said:
I don't think I'd want it actually lol.

Kev (Looks like grandpa's car)
I have to agree! I don't care for four doors. To me, even the nicest four door is just a parts car. Not trying to offend any of the four door guys out there, I just don't care for sedans.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
i would be happy with any car that i could win, especially if it was a nova.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
NOVANUT77 said:
I have to agree! I don't care for four doors. To me, even the nicest four door is just a parts car. Not trying to offend any of the four door guys out there, I just don't care for sedans.
two plus two is four, thats two too many. although.................

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
sure, it's a four-door, but it's a good looking car. Once upon a time wagons were not cool, now look at them. in the future it will be tough to find a moredoor sincve these cars were generally used up by their original owners or the kid that bought 'em up for a couple hundred bucks and just beat the tar out of them.

You could always drop a big block in it, . . . they drop right into 4th gens. Add a quiet exhaust and you would have a serious sleeper.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I still think they're funny looking with the louvered thingy behind the windows.

Kev

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey if it were a 75 or 76 it would be missing the end pieces on the bumper impact strips. Do you have to be present to win or enter? I would love to have that car!!!!!! How much are the tickets? If I won it I would keep it to go with my 78 2dr when its done. Heck my wife may even want it and she is not into cars. If someone is interested in entering for me then let me know (734)274-1406.

·
Registered
569 Posts
novaboy009 said:
I still think they're funny looking with the louvered thingy behind the windows.

Kev
The 'hot' thing a few years back was lowered 4 doors,completely smoothed out , including welding up the air vent 'thingy
you note.

I think Wayne from NN started the whole 4th Gen 4 door thing, I remember seeing maybe 4-5 of them at a late 90's nats in York.
Always wanted to do one myself, but never found a nice 4 door to cut up.

Once my 76 is done ( someday... sigh... ) , I'd like to build either a hatchback or a 4 door to go along with it, so we'll see.

~ AL

..dreaming of pink and blue 4 doors :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts