Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure where to post this: Mods feel free to move to the rite place.

I had my car fitted for some Carbon fiber parts today.:yes: A cowl pcs.
They will be making hoods, deck lids,cowls, dash, A-pilar and I suggested Spoliers and air dams.For 3rd gens, They are still tooling up for some of these parts. I was able to look at some of theses parts first hand and they look awsome. Very high quality pcs.
If your intrested: WWW.ANVILAUTO.COM.
Ask for Tyler or Jason.
Eric

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give Tyler a Call or E-mail , I think they do or its in the works, I think there stock looking, not sure if they have a cowl type hood.
I think the more people showing intrest in Novas the more chance for them to make parts for Novas. Eric

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
I had a place bookmarked in my confuser that made carbon fiber parts for Nova's, but the link is no good now. Prices were lower and so was the weight, but if they are gone I guess it doesn't matter! 17 lbs/$1500 for a race hood is too much; a lot of carbon fiber hoods are under 10lbs. and under $1000.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mike, Yes there very expencive, out of my price range, But they do offer two types of hoods, one is full CF $1400--17 lbs:yes: and the other, I belive is Cf only on the show surface and F-glass under, around $700 and half the weight of a steel hood.
If you went with all CF hood, trunk,cowl. you could lose alot of weight But at a cost$$$$$:eek:

Eric

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
I've seen 7 lb. hoods for $899. Still about a zillion miles out of my price range! Some of the Mustang fenders are 3-1/2 lbs!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts