Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Their baseplate will have the vacuum source if you need it.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Don't buy a Problem! :no:

·
Registered
290 Posts
well it works good for me no boggs at all ,i did add a 50cc acl pump to the rear of mine dont mess with air bleed unless u ve got a air fuel meter can be very damaging for the money not bad,if you can afford the best go pro systems

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Was wondering about the vacuum too, so guess I would have to get the base plate also ?
Only if you need the vacuum. Back of intake has a vacuum source. There is also one small vacuum under a stock Holley baseplate.

The vacuum is in your jet block anyways and not in the carb body.

·
Registered
92 Posts
not a big proform fan either...first I heard of their car stuff, but I was turned off many many moons ago by a junk set of roller rockers by them...just utter crap...like nother poster mentioned maybe their non moving parts is something a little more desirable

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
About to take a 500 ci caddy motor out and replace with a fresh 468. Have a 3310 holley 750 dp for the top. Just looking at maybe an upgrade to hold me over until I can afford a new carb.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
They make pretty good STATIONARY PARTS!(no moving pieces):yes:
Yes they do as in valve covers, carb and carb bodies. I am pretty certain that Quick Fuel sets up their carbs. I ran a 950 Proform carb on a 406 street-strip car and it was super responsive.

Their rockers and internal engine parts I wouldn't use.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
For the VERY FEW extra dollars buy the quality Holley part and be done with it. :yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts