Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
389 Posts
Shipper

You may check with Norm Hallett, he's on this site, and member of NNN. He might be able to help or reccomend someone else.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Transport, U.S. to Canada

I have several customers in Canada and I have purchased 4-5 cars in Canada and imported them myself.
Cars going into Canada must spend 72 hours at the border prior to a Canadian buyer transporting it into Canada.
Cars coming into the U.S. can be processed while you wait, if you have the proper paper work.
All my experience is with vehicles 25 yrs of older and I do not care to get involved with vehicles under 25 yrs old.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Hey Norm, I bought my car from Arizona off internet.He sent 10 or 12 photos.In order to buy it there was a BIG problem.He wasn,t going to send the car without getting the money and I wasn,t going to send the money without getting the car! Remedy...I gave the truck driver [enclosed trailer] a certified check and the photos and told him If it looks like the pictures,start it up drive it around the block if it runs good bring it home. If it doesn,t don,t give him the money and I would pay him for his trouble [he was going within 12 miles of where it was located]. The car came directly across the border to Canada Customs 6 miles away where I picked it up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts