Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be a small car show outside Nashville-Hendersonville Sat. Boy Scout show. You local guys might want to come out:)
It is on Long Hollow Pike at the Vol Fire station.
JR

·
Registered
714 Posts
JR said:
Gonna be a small car show outside Nashville-Hendersonville Sat. Boy Scout show. You local guys might want to come out:)
It is on Long Hollow Pike at the Vol Fire station.
JR
Hey JR, do you know the times for this? I got something going on in the morning, but will be free that afternoon. I will try to get over there. Also, might head over to The Hill Sat night if the weather is ok. If I do, I'll give you a call.

Todd

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK. I will check on the time for the show and the weather also for the races.
Guys, I am in the middle of Tennessee, outside Nashville.:D

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
My wife and I are headed to Gatlinburg for a couple days in June. I thought if you were close you might know of a cruise or show in the area. I looked on Yahoo maps. It looks like you are a little to far away for that.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Nova_Guy said:
My wife and I are headed to Gatlinburg for a couple days in June. I thought if you were close you might know of a cruise or show in the area. I looked on Yahoo maps. It looks like you are a little to far away for that.
They have the annual Chevelle/Camaro/Nova show in Pigeon Forge the 16-18 of June. We are planning on going again this year.
http://classycreations.net/events.php?event=33

1 - 8 of 8 Posts