Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My dad is a resident at the VA nursing home in SF and informed me of this show:yes: the show is free to enter your car and the VA will have a free BBQ as well:yes: sounds like a sweet deal:yes:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Funy that I have not heard of this seeing as though I work there 2-3 days per week:confused:

Think I will be out of town :(

·
Registered
256 Posts
Cant say my car is anywhere near being able to be entered in a show, but i might have to go check it out. Bay weather and sick cars sounds like something i cant pass up!

Chris

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Cant say my car is anywhere near being able to be entered in a show, but i might have to go check it out. Bay weather and sick cars sounds like something i cant pass up!

Chris
The views of the GG bridge and the ocean from that upper parking lot are incredible too:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts

Chris
Bro if your car runs, its ready for a show! :yes:

BUMP!!!! I should have my 67 back by then!:yes::cool:
Hummmmmm.......I might just see you!

-Justin

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope I can have my 67 there:yes: I'm supposed to be getting the car back on the 13th or 14th. I should have enough time to reassemble the whole car right??:eek:

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
That is nice.
I hope yours will grow and be like the one we have down here.

http://www.veterancarshow.com/

They raise a lot of money for the VA Hospital here. 100% of the registration fees go to the Hospital, and most of the vender's give 100% of what they make also. This money goes to the Hospital itself not to the whole VA fund.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Supposed to a real nice sat too...

I have soccer games with the kids and picture day:rolleyes:

otherwise I would be there...aftershow ...after soccer guys want to have dinner ?? down by me or up in SF? Giants games this weekend ....

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Supposed to a real nice sat too...

I have soccer games with the kids and picture day:rolleyes:

otherwise I would be there...aftershow ...after soccer guys want to have dinner ?? down by me or up in SF? Giants games this weekend ....
Val's???:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts