Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO...I'm not sure how many of ya'll have been, or have heard of the Saturday night cruise in Old Town Kissimmee FL, but it has one of the world's most well know cruises. People start gathering at 1:00 p.m. and at 8:30 every car heads out through Old Town and goes on a good old fashioned cruise. Their attendance is always top notch, easy 100+ cars every cruise. They also do weekly cruises on Wednesday and Friday. All in all a great time. I hadn't been in quite a while so my Fiance and I went last night and had a great time! Here a few pics of the best of the best ;)

Pics 1-5 of 19

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Good looking cars there. How much longer on you're project been kinda following you're build thread. You're really doing some incredible work on it. RICK

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks a bunch!! As you may see in the last pic my arm is pretty much bolted to my body :cool: after a pretty severe injury at work. It's looking like I'm out till the end of the year which is pretty miserable as this time in FL is the only pleasurable time to get stuff done on your car. Oh well, I'll be back soon enough, and hopefully by the end of 2013 *fingers crossed* the car will be complete :yes:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I didn't notice you're arm was in a sling. What happened? Did you do that on a call? RICK

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was training on the Fire Departments EMS bike team bicycle and I went into a turn and as I braked I either gave too much front brake or it locked up and I went over the handlebars fracturing my clavicle, dislocating it, and tearing the ligaments. Surgery a week later. 2 weeks of bed rest. And I'm on 12 weeks minimum of physical therapy ugh :( so now it's just a healing and waiting game.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
See never ride or drive anything that doesn't have a motor or an engine!!! Get well soon!! Need to see some progress on you're car A.S.A.P. RICK

1 - 13 of 13 Posts