Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is becoming an annual event to allow veterans some outside activities during their treatment at the VA hospital.

Son and I had our 68's there. My 68 is a solid blue color while Bruce's car has a white top.

Its hard to find specific cars, but if you find ours, you will also see a vet (hospital patient) in a wheelchair.

They came out to see our cars - in wheelchairs, on walkers, and even a few laying on gurneys.

Locally, we call the hospital "Ft. Roots."

Historically, it was a military post that had a strategic overlook of the Arkansas river.

Here is a link to the pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hoggystyle/sets/72157632003596527/show/

·
Registered
155 Posts
WOW thanks for the shots from home.... Looks like it was in the parking lot by the golf course.... beautiful cars and great background scenery. I hope to have my ride there next year! Thanks again!:D

·
Registered
929 Posts
Thanks for takin the pics. Those are good photos of some great cars. Looks like there was a great turnout. :cool pics: :notworthy::cool:

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
WOW! There were a ton of different type/ style of cars there! Little bit of everything! Thanks for the great shots!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Nice pics....we had a show earlier in the year at the VA where I work and about 70 cars showed.........but they are local so I see them around a lot in the summer. The VA here is hot for "Rolling Thunder"....vets on bikes, they show up almost every month to see the guys and bring food and gifts....which is nice,at least they remember them,that's all that counts!:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
Great turn out!

Thanks for sharing!

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts