Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have a Direct Lift. It is made by Rotary. It is a 2-post asymmetrical. I wouldn't work on a car without one personally.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Bend Pak 4-post, won't be without one again. At the time I got it, it was one
of a very few that had ALI/ETF certification and that was very important to me.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
34 years of wrenching and Rotory is the best I have ever used.I have a low ceiling model in my garage:D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
i have a 4 post lift , i have had it over 10 years and no trouble. like everyone else, once you have one you wont ever not want to have one again..

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
First time I have seen the EZ Lift and after looking at the website I am impressed. I have limited space and this would fit my needs. :yes:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blonnova, That is one serious car you have there. I will go back and look at all of your pics. Nice shop and equipment.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yea I don't have enough room for a 2 poster...in one of those...what they call a double garage in a new house...yea right...so I'm liking the scissor units....Titan one looks great to me..and not a bad price

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Remember..... You get what you pay for. :yes:

I use a Rotory because I don't want my car to end up like this especially if I'm under it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hmmm...indeed...saying that I only have these options...floor jack with stands...something like the product I mentioned....or take it somewhere....I don't trust the quality of the cement they use now a days for garage floors on new builds...end up like your pics above...no matter what named product used

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Hmmm...indeed...saying that I only have these options...floor jack with stands...something like the product I mentioned....or take it somewhere....I don't trust the quality of the cement they use now a days for garage floors on new builds...end up like your pics above...no matter what named product used
They make units now, that are moveable and don't even anchor to the cement!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts