Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Back to the Bricks Cruise Week-end Aug 11-15 in Flint
Mich.?It's only a 4 hr drive.They had about 20,000 cars there last year.I saw their ad in the Old Autos PaperCheck out their site

www.backtothebricks.org

·
Registered
583 Posts
Me and my dad will probly go to one of the cruises and well be there on the weekend for the show. It was a really big show last year and I hope it gets bigger.:D:yes::D:cool:

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A 5 day show! Are you goin for the long run or which day are you goin?
We are going down on the Thurs and coming back on the Sun.Have you booked your hotel yet?Alot of the hotels are already booked up.We are staying at the Comfort Inn Grand Blanc http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-grand_blanc-michigan-MI319 We talked to Mike P on the Show and Shine forum and he suggested some hotels for us as he is living in the area.We are going to try and maybe meet up down there. What day are you going?
Cheers :)
Phil

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me and my dad will probly go to one of the cruises and well be there on the weekend for the show. It was a really big show last year and I hope it gets bigger.:D:yes::D:cool:
Maybe we could meet up with you and your dad?:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Oh no, you dont want it to get any bigger it is a nice show the way it is now.
I remember when the Woodward Cruise started, you could cruise up and down Woodward with no problem. It's nothing but a mass traffic jam now.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
We are going to head over, just not sure which day yet. Can't go on the 15th. Is Friday a good night to go?

Obviously the car isn't near being done, but we will be there. It's only one hour from us. We should try to set something up so we can meet up at a certain time.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Anyone have any specifics on where the car show will be at? The website is less than ideal for showing anything. All I got from it is that the whole weekend will be along 15 miles of road. But they don't tell you where the Friday night concert will be, or where the Saturday show will be.

Does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Friday night and Sat. are downtown Flint. Wed. and Thurs. the Cruise is on Saginaw St. between Flint and Grand Blanc.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are going to head over, just not sure which day yet. Can't go on the 15th. Is Friday a good night to go?

Obviously the car isn't near being done, but we will be there. It's only one hour from us. We should try to set something up so we can meet up at a certain time.
It looks like there are going to be about 5 guys going from Steve' Nova site:
Chevynuts88,ZZ572,Shane65,66BADBOY,& Mike Pand myself Canuck.We should maybe PM each other with our cell phone numbers to meet up somewhere,or maybe Mike P could suggest a place to meet seeing as he lives in the area.What do you think?
Cheers
Phil (Canuck):)

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Flint Car Cruise

I have a number of things going that week but I will be down there at some time that week. Not sure what I will drive but I will try to cruise the Acadian. The streets of Flint are so bad I really prefer to drive the 62 Conv. because it takes the bumps so much better.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's going on?

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Hi guys
Only a week to go and I haven't heard from anyone as to what is going on as far as meeting up with you all at the cruise.Are we still going to PM each other with our cell numbers?

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cell phone #

It looks like there are going to be about 5 guys going from Steve' Nova site:
Chevynuts88,ZZ572,Shane65,66BADBOY,& Mike Pand myself Canuck.We should maybe PM each other with our cell phone numbers to meet up somewhere,or maybe Mike P could suggest a place to meet seeing as he lives in the area.What do you think?
Cheers
Phil (Canuck):)

I have PM everyone with my cell # .I will be leaving early Thurs morning to head down to Mich.,so PM me no later than Wed night.
Cheers Guys Hope to meet up with you all
Phil:yes::yes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts