Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AM w/ the norcal nova guys cruising down hwy 1 along the pacific....
then bomb across the central valley and up into the sierras to Yosemite in the PM for the weekend, 500 miles round trip.

There might be a lot of a holes in CA, but we sure do have a lot of nice scenery.....

in front of pigeon point light house...

Yosemite...

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Where's the roof rack... I was partially expecting to see it loaded with camping gear on the cruise and yosemite pics.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet you made it! good times.
it's never a matter of IF, only a matter of WHEN!

Did it ever start hiccuping again?
no it was all good... running like a dog up any kind of a incline though, gotta swap out the dist....it loaded up w/ fuel due to timing/advance issues... at least I think that's what happened on sat. I've been having intermitent problems w/ it for a few months now. Been swapping stuff and trying things only w/ some marginal sucess. I want to buy a MSD for it, but don't want to drop the dough....

Where's the roof rack... I was partially expecting to see it loaded with camping gear on the cruise and yosemite pics.
that roof rack is completly utilitarian. I hate the look of my car w/ it on there, but M-F I gotta have it to make $$$$.
I camp light.... no need for tons of crap. Wife and I lived out of the back of it for two months on a cross country trip and the back was only packed to below the window line.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
it's never a matter of IF, only a matter of WHEN!

no it was all good... running like a dog up any kind of a incline though, gotta swap out the dist....it loaded up w/ fuel due to timing/advance issues... at least I think that's what happened on sat. I've been having intermitent problems w/ it for a few months now. Been swapping stuff and trying things only w/ some marginal sucess. I want to buy a MSD for it, but don't want to drop the dough....

that roof rack is completly utilitarian. I hate the look of my car w/ it on there, but M-F I gotta have it to make $$$$.
I camp light.... no need for tons of crap. Wife and I lived out of the back of it for two months on a cross country trip and the back was only packed to below the window line.
You have a factory roof rack for that thing??? You want to sell it??? I need one:yes:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not factory, a confer burb/jeep rack w/ yakima rails, clamps onto the drip rails.... big bulky POS, but is kick ars for work... and I don't have 8 holes in my roof like a few of our other norcal wagons with missing racks:D....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts