Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1974 Chevy Nova Custom, 350 Small block
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all I was given 1-3 years to live last week due to Colorectal Cancer. (please learn the symptoms) Wife and I are heading to Chicago (from Indy) tomorrow for a second opinion. I just wanted to show off my "74" before then. Thanks to Chemo it took two days but I cleaned the hell out of the car. This thing is a dream come true to me!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Well all I was given 1-3 years to live last week due to Colorectal Cancer. (please learn the symptoms) Wife and I are heading to Chicago (from Indy) tomorrow for a second opinion. I just wanted to show off my "74" before then. Thanks to Chemo it took two days but I cleaned the hell out of the car. This thing is a dream come true to me!
So sorry for your prognosis, my friend. Get a second, third and fourth if you can. Varying approaches and technological advances in medicine can differ from doctor to doctor, site to site depending on their specific protocols. Still, so sorry to hear. Gorgeous '74 you have there!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I hope that your next opinion(s) provide some better odds, that is news that is difficult to process. You aren't alone in the fight against the terrible C word; hold your head high and keep swinging away.

Your car looks great, don't let the time it takes distract you from the final result. I hope you get some time to cruise it soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Praying the second opinion is better. Stay positive and never give up

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
6,450 Posts
Hey Suiters -
It does SUCK - alot !

But, you can be strong - as you are Not Alone . Way too many people get this terrible desease (or any type of cancer) - Please be Strong and enjoy your beautiful Nova.

Just hearing this CANCER word can ruin anyone = it's by far the worst word ever - - - - in th' world. And , many people do survive .

you will be in my Prayers

jim

·
Registered
1967 Nova SS
1,922 Posts
As well said by others, Hate to hear of one of our Own receiving this kind of news. I FIRMLY believe in positive attitude and every day is a blessing. See and search for the best doctor / treatment you can find, You and Your family deserve no less.

You may have felt bad but You made the Nova look Good. Praying for You and family.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts