Transmission: th350/3500 stall converter

Rear End: 8.5 10 bolt, 3.73 gear, spool, moser axles

Exhaust: 2.5" w/xpipe and ultraflos

Wheels/Tires: 15" tt2

Interior: stock

Electrical: stock

Accessories/Options: nope

Sound system: see exhaust

Additional Comments: this car is a work in progress....still needs the interior done and some disc brakes. currently runs low 12's on the motor. currently has 32,700 original miles.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Very nice looking car. I like the look of the front end especially.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Now ladies and gentlemen...here is a true Pontiac's version of the Nova. So lets stop calling "Acadians" by the brand of "Pontiac's":rolleyes::D:D:D:

Very nice car , CanadianNova!!! A 37 year old car, no matter what brand, it's still hard to make it look this good without dedication. :yes:

GerryLP:cool:

p.s. See what I mean??? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Acadian_W0QQitemZ220432971219QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3352d435d3&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1171%7C240%3A1318

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Now ladies and gentlemen...here is a true Pontiac's version of the Nova. So lets stop calling "Acadians" by the brand of "Pontiac's":rolleyes::D:D:D:
GerryLP:cool:QUOTE]

You tell'em Gerry! Those Pontiac thieves. Let them Burn! :devil::devil::devil::D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not sure what this car has to do with a Nova, other than it shared some sheet metal. This car was sold by a Pontiac dealer, it probably was assembled in the U.S. and imported to Canada. My guess is the original motor was a Pontiac 350 or a Chevy 6 cyl.
Either way it is not an Acadian and should not be confused with the Acadian line of cars.
your right...maybe i should join a chevelle site.

·
Registered
83 Posts
nice ride man I hope that mine will look as nice as your's when I'm done with her

1 - 20 of 22 Posts