Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everyone can see, I'm from Canada(Sask). Just wondering how many Canadian members there are on here and
what province they're from.

·
13,455 Posts
Abbotsford, B.C. just east of Vancouver.

Bob

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just east of Calgary for another month, moving back to the big city for a year and then taking the little lady back to the homeland (NB) next summer to be close to the kids/grandkids. Nothing in AB anymore, no work, no chance of anything improving in the next 5-10 years.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yup, New Brunswick here too! Grand Bay-Westfield.
South Central area right next to the beautiful Bay of Fundy. When the humidity up here becomes unbearable, I take a 10 minute drive south into all natural, refreshing air conditioning. PERFECT!
Realizing its not for another year, Welcome to NB, numbersguy! What part of the province are you taking-up stakes in?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sadly far from the coast, lol. Kids and grandkids are around Edmundston so we bought a little place there last year. All my wife's family (siblings, folks) is from Northern Maine. We have been travelling back 3-4 times a year for the past 15 years until this Covid hit. Will be a relief to finally live there and travel less.

·
Registered
413 Posts
numbersguy - Well, Edmunston is a beautiful, open-minded little city so you've still picked a good one! But you already know that and shucks.....you're only 5 hours from the Bay of Fundy coast! :giggle:

Well, when it happens, hope you enjoy your new life back east!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let's see your car Decan? What is it?
'73 Chevy Nova. Four-door. No pictures yet. A work in progress. Yeah, i know, get a a lot of flack for that but I don't care.I think I may have the only four-door in Sask and maybe even in Canada if they keep discarding four-doors. Crazy about Novas - anyone else clear the snow off with their hands just to feel the curves under their fingers? Don't laugh. I came out of a store to find a guy running his hands along the back quarter panel.

·
Registered
413 Posts
'73 Chevy Nova. Four-door. No pictures yet. A work in progress. Yeah, i know, get a a lot of flack for that but I don't care.I think I may have the only four-door in Sask and maybe even in Canada if they keep discarding four-doors. Crazy about Novas - anyone else clear the snow off with their hands just to feel the curves under their fingers? Don't laugh. I came out of a store to find a guy running his hands along the back quarter panel.
The NOVA WHISPERER! I heard of him but thought it was just some local folklore. So, he's in Sask, eh?

·
13,455 Posts
My L79 sold new at a long gone GM dealership in Ormiston, Saskatchewan, south of Moose Jaw. Today, only about a dozen people live there. The car is still living in luxury in Regina.

Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts